Olive Leaf Extract is amazing to take before you start your journey, but what is the best natural travel remedy to take with you?
Olive Leaf Extract Throat Spray of course!
We’ve all had the travel bug.
But not the good kind.
The bug you pick up when you travel.
On the train. There’s always someone who probably should have called in sick.
On the bus. When the sneezing woman sits next to you and you have your fingers crossed that it’s just hay fever.
But the absolute worst is planes.
Notorious for sharing any bug around.
Vabori Olive Leaf Throat Spray is super convenient – it fits in your pocket and we all know that carry on space is at a premium.
It has 5 high strength premium ingredients designed to be fast acting:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
- It is Immune boosting, Anti-Bacterial, Healing and has a High Anti-Oxidant content.
- Sage Leaf Extract (Salvia officinalis)
- It is an Anti-inflammatory, Antiseptic and helps reduce muscle tension in the throat.
- Marshmallow Root Extract (Althaea)
- Its ability to coat the throat (allowing other actives to go to work).
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra)
- For easing congestion and coughing by helping to loosen and thin mucus in airways (makes the cough more productive). Also an anti-allergen, good for hay fever.
- Echinacea Purpurea (Purple Coneflower)
- For stimulating overall activity of cells responsible for fighting infection.
Travel with Vabori Olive Leaf Extract Throat Spray
George, our CEO takes Vabori throat spray with him whenever he gets on a plane.
It’s frontline protection against that guy seated behind you who’s been coughing for the entire flight.
Pop it on your natural health remedies for travelling list.
So when you get to your destination, that travel bug doesn’t tag along.
Enjoy every second of your trip!
Having the Best Natural Health Remedy on hand is fantastic!
However, here are some more tips to get through your trip as naturally as possible?
- Sleep well before you leave. When you travel you’ll want to be alert and on your toes. According to Health Direct, an Australian Government research arm, most adults need about 8 hours of sleep per night. So, make sure you get enough sleep before you leave so you can have a better journey.
- Stay Hydrated. When we are in a different environment, such as an aircraft, train or boat – we might not stick to our usual habits. It is important to keep hydrated as our organs and muscles need water to function efficiently. Avoid caffeine and alcohols as they tend to dehydrate us. It’s not only important to hydrate internally, don’t forget about the external – try using an organic moisturiser to combat that dry air recirculated air in most modes of transport.
- Exercise. When we’re preparing for a trip, it’s easy to fall out of routine and forego your normal exercise regime. We all know the benefits of exercise, it can help to manage your weigh, decrease health risks and help your immune system perform at its best. The Department of Health recommends 60 minutes of exercise every day.
- Supplements. How could we not talk about natural supplements to take before you travel. You’ll want to make sure your body is operating at its optimal, the best way to do that is to make sure your immune system is firing on all cylinders – in our opinion the best way to boost your immune system is with Vabori Olive Leaf Extract. We prefer the Natural Flavour, but there are a range of olive leaf extract flavours to choose from.
If you’re looking for even more front line protection, why not pair our Olive Leaf Extract Throat Spray with our Olive Leaf Extract Lozenges! They make best natural travel remedy! Even better, we’ve made a bundle of our Best Natural Travel Products.
If you have any questions about Olive Leaf Extract and its benefits as the best natural travel remedy, please feel free to contact us.